|2018 & onwards
||Please visit https://www.digilocker.gov.in/ to download Teacher Eligibility Test Mark-sheet and/or Certificate.
- Login with your registered mobile no or Aadhaar number
- After login into Digilocker, select the Get More Now/Get Issued Documents option.
- Select Central Board of Secondary Education, Delhi.
- Select Teacher Eligibility Test Mark-sheet or Certificate.
- Enter your Roll No. and Select the Year of passing document.
- click on the checkbox then click on Get Document.
After completion of the above steps document will be saved into the Issued Documents tab (if not, then repeat the above steps).
Before applying these steps please ensure that your Aadhaar is linked with your Digilocker account.
DigiLocker’s website is updated from time to time, so, the above steps may be changed slightly or completely by DigiLocker.
Visit DigiLocker website for details.
Visit https://www.digilocker.gov.in/about/faq for FAQs & Customer Support.
Press Release dated 09.12.2018: Digi Locker
PUBLIC NOTICE: Validity Period of TET qualifying certificate, Dated 21062021